5-pocket jeans with a slim fit, high waist and flared leg made of light and soft Italian comfort stretch denim (left hand denim) – black over-dyed blue denim, which becomes more blue after time and washing. 100% made in Italy.
- Feels like: light (9.5 oz.), super soft and with a little stretch (stretch grade 1 of 3: comfort stretch denim)
- Looks like: all-time favourite wash with a clean look and tonal details
- Slim fit / high waist / flared leg / cropped length
- Model (1,75 m / 5'9“) wears size 27
- Inner leg length: ca. 72 cm / 28.3” (size 27)
- Front rise: ca. 28 cm / 11” (size 27)
- Leg opening: ca. 21 cm / 8.3” (size 27)
- Made in Italy
- 92% Cotton, 6% Elastomultiester, 2% Elastane
- Care instructions: machine wash
These jeans are 100% made in Italy in collaboration with three longstanding partners sharing our vision and values: Our denim is woven by Candiani, a traditional company in Robecchetto near Milan who sets new sustainability standards. Our jeans are sewn by the family-run business Paul close to Ancona with a high demand on creativity and great environmental awareness. The jeans are then washed by Everest in Veneto. The company develops innovative and ecological production technologies for an environmentally friendly finish. Many details and the used look are hand-crafted.
Left hand denim has a twill structure running from bottom right to top left - more elaborate in production and with a softer touch than our classic (right hand) denim.
In order to better specify the stretch content in our denim items we differentiated three degrees of elasticity: comfort (1/3 - light stretch content), super (2/3 - medium stretch content) and power stretch (3/3 - high stretch content).