X-pocket jeans made of medium-weight Italian denim (11 oz.) with light elasticity (up to 20%). Dark vintage wash with used edges. 100% made in Italy.
- Relaxed fit / mid waist / tapered leg / cropped length
- Our model (1,76 m / 5'9”) wears size 27 (inner leg length ca. 72 cm / 28.3”)
- Made in Italy
- Eco aspect: Kitotex dyeing technology
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane (contains non-textile parts of animal origin – leather patch)
- Care instructions: machine wash
These jeans are 100% made in Italy in collaboration with three longstanding partners sharing our vision and values: Our denim is woven by Candiani, a traditional company in Robecchetto near Milan who sets new sustainability standards. The family-run business Paul close to Ancona sews our denims with a high standard of quality and great environmental awareness. The denims are then washed by Everest in Veneto. The company develops innovative and ecological production technologies for an environmentally friendly finish. Many details and the used look are hand-crafted.
The patented Kitotex®* dyeing technology and innovative washing procedures require much less chemicals, water and energy compared to conventional methods.