5-pocket jeans with a relaxed fit made of strong organic denim (12 oz.) by Candiani. Light elasticity (up to 20%), elaborate vintage wash and turn-up hem – 100% made in Italy.
- Relaxed fit / high waist / straight leg
- Model 1 (1,79 m / 5'10”) wears size 27 (inner leg length with turn-up hem ca. 79 cm / 31.1”)
- Model 2 (1,75 m / 5'9”) wears size 27 (inner leg length with turn-up hem ca. 79 cm / 31.1”)
- Made in Italy
- Eco aspect: organic cotton
- 98% Organic (cotton), 2% Elastane (contains non-textile parts of animal origin – leather patch)
- Care instructions: machine wash
These jeans are 100% made in Italy in collaboration with three longstanding partners sharing our vision and values: Our denim is woven by Candiani, a traditional company in Robecchetto near Milan who sets new sustainability standards. The family-run business Paul close to Ancona sews our denims with a high standard of quality and great environmental awareness. The denims are then washed by Everest in Veneto. The company develops innovative and ecological production technologies for an environmentally friendly finish. Many details and the used look are hand-crafted.
The organic cotton used to produce these jeans is more environmentally friendly in cultivation and processing than conventional cotton.