5-pocket jeans with a slim fit made of strong and over-dyed organic denim (12 oz.) by Candiani with light elasticity (up to 20%) – 100% made in Italy.
- Slim fit / high waist / flared leg / cropped length
- Our model (1,76 m / 5'9”) wears size 27 (inner leg length ca. 72 cm / 28.3”)
- Made in Italy
- Eco aspects: organic cotton: organic cotton, recycled elastane
- 98% Cotton (organic), 2% Elastane (recycled) (contains non-textile parts of animal origin – leather patch)
- Care instructions: machine wash
These jeans are 100% made in Italy in collaboration with three longstanding partners sharing our vision and values: Our denim is woven by Candiani, a traditional company in Robecchetto near Milan who sets new sustainability standards. The family-run business Paul close to Ancona sews our denims with a high demand on quality and environmental awareness.
The denims are then washed by Everest in Veneto. The company develops innovative and ecological production technologies for an environmentally friendly finish. Many details and the used look are hand-crafted.
The patented Kitotex®* dyeing technology and innovative washing procedures require much less chemicals, water and energy compared to conventional methods.
The organic cotton used to produce these jeans is more environmentally friendly in cultivation and processing than conventional cotton.