Part of our sustainable denim line A BETTER BLUE: skinny fit with X-pockets made of Italian comfort stretch denim – black over-dyed blue denim, which becomes more blue after time and with each washing.
- Feels like: authentic, strong denim (12 oz.) with light stretch and a dry touch (stretch grade 1 of 3: comfort stretch denim)
- Looks like: clean wash with tonal details and light abrasions
- Skinny fit / high waist / drainpipe leg / cropped length
- Model (1,78 m / 5'10“) wears size 27
- Inner leg length: ca. 71 cm / 28” (size 27)
- Front rise: ca. 25,5 cm / 10” (size 27)
- Leg opening: ca. 12,4 cm / 4.8” (size 27)
- Made in Italy
- 98% Cotton (organic), 2% Elastane
- Care instructions: machine wash
Around 91% of our women's denims are part of our denim line A BETTER BLUE this season. In collaboration with our Italian partner companies, like weaving mills, production companies and laundries, we put a lot of passion and work into the development of sustainable materials and environmentally friendly treatments - because we want to showcase that it is possible to significantly reduce the use of chemicals, water and energy within the clothing industry.
The organic cotton used to produce these jeans is more environmentally friendly in cultivation and processing than conventional cotton.
In order to better specify the stretch content in our denim items we differentiated three degrees of elasticity: comfort (1/3 - light stretch content), super (2/3 - medium stretch content) and power stretch (3/3 - high stretch content).